Friday 20 March 2015

Q2: Truffle's audio Interview Script.

Lisa is the interviewer for an up and coming magazine called Hip. The magazine is a gossip magazine that keeps their target audience up to date on various different of the musical industry world.


Script 

Lisa: Hello Truffle, Welcome! welcome! welcome! We are very excited to have you in the building with us today!

Truffle: *Giggles*
I'm very thankful to be here!

Lisa: I'm sorry girl! But I have to dive straight in. Who is this handsome fella that you was pictured with last week in Egypt?

Truffle: *Chuckles*
Well I would like to start of by saying that I am in a very happy place at the moment.

Lisa: Yes Girl! We can all see my that grin you have on your face!...... So can you confirm whether or not your in a relationship for us please?

Truffle: *Smiles*
Yes girl I'm currently off the market! 

Lisa: But that's all Truffle has time for today you can catch up with Truffle via her Facebook fan page.

Truffle: Or I have recently downloaded snapchat you can add me @Truffle to see what I get up to on a daily basis.

Lisa: It was a pleasure having you Truffle!

Truffle: And it was a pleasure being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment